Mindful Facilitation Training
This will be an immersive three-day training in Mindful Facilitation at Sanctuary Yoga. You will gain the skills and perspectives that you will need to create supportive spaces for mindfulness, experiential learning, and genuine connection.
Shawn Kent M.A. L.P.C. Expertise in mindfulness, trauma informed, and yoga-based strategies for wellness.
Training Modules ::
• Mindfulness: Utilizing somatic self-awareness to generate confidence and self-regulation
• Trauma Informed and Healing Centered Work: Creating safe spaces for deeper learning and interaction
• Sharing Circles: Using the power of listening & support to build understanding & community
• Kinesthetic Activities: Leading experiential learning and adventure challenges to engage youth
• Authenticity: Accessing the potency the facilitator has to inspire, energize, and model
• Inclusion: Developing cultural awareness & equity to strengthen delivery & processing skills
• Emotional Intelligence: Leveraging the strength of SEL to build connections
Participants are asked to bring a packed lunch. The Amala Foundation has a full kitchen with a stove, microwave, and fridge for storing and warming food. There are also restaurants nearby.
Feel free to call or email with any questions: 512-476-8884 or firstname.lastname@example.org.